Partnerships moderated by climework
The product of the private company and the output of the aid project form a useful and comprehensive combination. Expertise and quality standards of companies and aid agencies join for the same objectives. Common values of both partners like quality, sustainability, responsibility and humanity are transported beyond short term interests.
• A manufacturer of mineral water sponsors the installation of wells.
• A garden center supports tree nurseries for small scale farmers.
• A manufacturer of fitted kitchens finances the dissemination of firewood saving stoves.
• A bakery chain promotes the cultivation of drought resistance cereal seeds.
• With the support of a hardware store safe houses are built after an earthquake.
• A manufacturer of wooden furniture finances the cultivation of mangrove forests in coastal areas to combat the rising sea level.